Since its founding in 1997, WITec has established itself as a market leader in the field of nano-analytical microscope systems (, , ). As reflected in WITec’s maxim "Focus Innovations", our success is based on constantly introducing new technologies and a commitment to maintaining customer satisfaction through high-quality, flexible and innovative products.
A dedicated international market approach with an established service and support experience in the various regions of the world is one of our key strengths, evidenced by our widespread network of WITec representatives as well as branch offices in several countries worldwide.
The company has generated average annual growth rates of more than 10 % during the last few years.
Together with their team of scientists and engineers, the physicists Dr. Olaf Hollricher (left) and Dr. Joachim Koenen (right) develop groundbreaking solutions that address the latest Raman imaging challenges.
Quality, reliability and customer support are emphasized in all phases of daily operation of the WITec staff.
What qualities characterize WITec? Collected below are the fundamental tenets that define us and influence our work every day:
- WITec emerged from the academic world and maintains its research character today. This keeps us close to the state of the art and helps us understand our customers’ requirements.
- One third of all WITec employees work in the R&D department, ensuring a steady current of innovation.
- All WITec products are developed and produced at the WITec headquarters in Ulm, Germany, which enables the most stringent quality control and high quality standards.
- Our extensive sales & support network has established WITec’s global presence.
- WITec has become renowned for performance and reliability, allowing our customers to focus on the scientific challenges of their work.
- The modular WITec product line facilitates unparalleled flexibility, upgradeability, and customized solutions.
Worldwide Sales and Support Network
WITec’s headquarters is located in Ulm, Germany, where all WITec products are developed and produced. Branch offices in the US, China, Japan, Singapore, and Spain and sales and service partners around the world ensure the worldwide sales and support network.